/s Crayford Temple Grove : Senior Leadership - Inclusion Leader @ Bexley * Primary
Crayford Temple Grove - Teaching Assistant
Teaching Assistant - Closing date 8 December 2021, 9am
- Location: Crayford Temple Grove, DA1 4RS
- Salary: £9,218-£9,891 actual (£21,778-£23,379 FTE)
- Start Date: as soon as possible
- Contract length: Permanent, part time/term time – 17.5 hours per week (3 1/2 hours per day)
We are looking to appoint a brilliant Teaching Assistant to join the team at Crayford Temple Grove. This is an opportunity to become a part of a forward-thinking team where you can develop your skills as a valued member of our support staff. Teaching Assistant training will be offered to the right candidate. We are committed to developing our staff and children to reach their full potential. The school is in a new phase of growth and we want dedicated people to work with a new senior leadership team to make sure every child is the best version of themselves.
We can offer you the opportunity to join a Multi Academy Trust, extensive support from staff at all levels, and outstanding professional development. If you feel that this position is of interest and you have the right experience, skills and are ready for fresh challenges, with the ambition to make a real impact then we’d like to hear from you.Find out more in the advert and recruitment pack below.
- Teaching Assistant Advert Teaching Assistant Recruitment Pack
- How to Apply: Complete the application form and equal opportunities monitoring form and send to firstname.lastname@example.org by the closing date shown above.
- Application form Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form