/s Crayford : Middle Leadership - Second in Charge of English @ Bexley * Secondary
Crayford Academy - Second in Charge of English
Second in charge of English - Closing date 19th April 2021
- Location: Crayford Academy, DA1 4RS
- Salary: MPS/UPs (£29,971 - £45,819) + TLR
- Start Date: September 2021
- Contract length: Full time / Permanent
- We are looking to appoint a highly committed English teacher with strong leadership qualities, a passion for their subject and a collaborative approach to working with our students and team. The successful candidate will support the Curriculum Director with the overall leadership of English across Key Stage 3, 4 and 5 and contribute to the continuing development of the English curriculum. Our ideal candidate will assume responsibility for the planning and delivery of KS3 English at the Academy, where we follow the ARK Mastery curriculum
Find out more in the advert and recruitment pack below.
- Second in charge of English Advert Second in charge of English Recruitment Pack
- How to Apply: Complete the application form and equal opportunities monitoring form and send to firstname.lastname@example.org by the closing date shown above.
- Application form Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form