/s Crayford : Teaching - Teacher of English @ Bexley * Secondary
Crayford Academy - Teacher of Drama and Music
Teacher of Drama and Music - Closing date 24 January 2022
- Location: Crayford Academy, DA1 4RS
- Salary: £29,971 - £45,819 MPS/UPS
- Start Date: April or September 2022
- Contract length: Full time, Permanent
- Closing date: 24 January 2022, 12pm - Note: applicants may be invited for interview before 24 January
We are seeking a dynamic and innovative teacher of Drama and Music to join our growing Department. The successful candidate will have the ability to teach KS3-5 Drama and Music at KS3. There will be opportunities to lead on whole school productions and termly showcases that the Department oragnises. The candidate should be a graduate in Performing Arts and will have a proven track record of excellence in the delivery of lesson content.
You will be a strong, well-qualified practitioner with a degree and a teaching qualification who is keen to develop their own practice to the highest level and take advantage of our excellent professional learning. You will also bring real energy and dynamism to the role, alongside genuine enthusiasm and passion for your subject.
If you are motivated by working in a challenging and supportive environment where the key outcome is our shared desire to achieve the very best for our children and young people to secure life chances from which they may not otherwise benefit, if you have the talent, tenacity and passion to bring the classroom to life we hope you will consider applying for this role.
Find out more in the advert and recruitment pack below.
- Teacher of Drama & Music Advert Teacher of Drama & Music Recruitment Pack
- How to Apply: Complete the application form and equal opportunities monitoring form and send to email@example.com by the closing date shown above.
- Application form Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form