/s Crayford : Teaching - Teacher of English @ Bexley * Secondary
Crayford Academy - Trainee Teacher of Maths
Trainee Teacher of Maths - Closing date 24 May 2022
- Location: Crayford Academy, DA1 4RS
- Salary: £21,832
- Start Date: September 2022
- Contract length: Full time, Fixed term
- Closing date: 24 May 2022, 12pm - Note: applicants may be invited for interview before 24 May
We are seeking a dynamic and innovative Trainee teacher of Maths to join our supportive Department. The successful candidate will have the ability to teach KS3-4 Maths. There will be opportunities to lead on extra-curricular offerings and trips and potential to teach KS5 for the right candidate.
We are seeking a committed, hard working individual who is determined to develop themselves to become an excellent teacher. The candidate must be a compelling communicator with an ability to champion the subject to pupils with a fully comprehensive range of abilities. You will also bring real energy and dynamism to the role, alongside genuine enthusiasm and passion for your subject. In return, we will support your develop both in your initial training year and beyond, with training delivered by an NCETM accredited professional development lead within the department, alongside the very supportive outstanding teachers you will be working alongside.
Find out more in the advert and recruitment pack below.
- Trainee Teacher of Maths AdvertTrainee Teacher of Maths Recruitment Pack
- How to Apply: Complete the application form and equal opportunities monitoring form and send to email@example.com by the closing date shown above.
- Application form Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form