Our Vision and Strategy
We have been developing our strategies for the next five years to support our vision that ‘Every school an excellent school’.
Our three main objectives are:
- Excellent outcomes for all children and young people so that they can be successful in their next steps and future lives;
- To be regarded as a great employer, attracting, retaining and developing the best staff;
- To be the Trust of choice and a welcome presence in our communities.
Underpinning these objectives are our ‘big five’ strategies. These are:
- School Improvement supported by:
- Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI)
- Mental Health and Wellbeing
- Business Sustainability Strategy
Below you will find links to our School Improvement, People and EDI strategies.
Our School Improvement Model outlines how we will achieve our mission be a group of excellent schools, and for every child and young person in our schools to be successful in their lives. Our strategy is structured around five key drivers of success: Leaders who care, Great people, Powerful knowledge, Individuals with character, and Intelligent insight.
Our People Strategy underpins everything that we do and puts people at the heart of our work. This strategy outlines our approach to people development and people management. It sets out how every one of us can have confidence in the support and opportunities we receive as we strive to be the best that we can be.
Equality, diversity & inclusion
We have developed an EDI Strategy that encompasses and directs our responsibility to build an organisation which truly values equality and fairness. Our main objectives are to implement our People Strategy; build a culture that creates the conditions for success and reflects what we value; and to achieve success for all through the implementation of The Haberdashers Model.